NIISTROMPROJECT LLP (hereinafter a Company) highly appreciates human resources of the Company. In this connection we constantly aim to create facilitative, healthy and safe workplaces.
Company management shall undertake all measures to prevent work-related fatalities, injuries, and illnesses by upfront detection of the hazards and risks at the workplaces.
The Company adheres to international standards, we also utilize the guidelines of local regulations requirements in occupational safety and health field. This policy applies to all entities which are part of the Company, as well as contractors and subcontractors who carry out activities on behalf of the Company. The Company stipulates to the following principles:
– recognition of the employee’s life and health priority in relation to the production activities results;
– every employee has right to work in the safest conditions;
– close communication with public organizations, government agencies and employees in solving security problems.
The modern production complexity requires an integrated and complex approach towards health and safety. Here the Company is doing the following:
– creation of safe working conditions;
– training employees in safe working conditions;
– ensuring production equipment safety, including main technologic equipment certification for proper control over its safety;
– ensuring the safety of buildings and structures;
– providing employees with personal protective equipment;
– ensuring optimal work and rest schedules;
– ensuring the safety of production processes;
– periodic examination of production equipment in view of safety;
– investigation of accidents and occupational diseases;
– carrying out certification of employees by checking the knowledge of the safety rules and job title;
– development and enforcement of a comprehensive plan of health and safety activities.
NIISTROMPROJECT LLP management is responsible for this policy implementation by securing occupational health and safety measures implementation.
NIISTROMPROJECT LLP management expects from employees:
– compliance with security measures;
– actions with the necessary degree of care in relation to their personal safety and the safety of the people around them.